My grandfather passed away this morning at 3 a.m. Just pray for my family please. These are very hard times for a lot of us. Thanks in advance.
My grandfather passed away this morning at 3 a.m. Just pray for my family please. These are very hard times for a lot of us. Thanks in advance.
Cant we all just get along?
got em here mang...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
My prayers for your family has already been sent. May GOD bless you all.
I went through the same thing a few weeks back, i know how you feel. You're in my prayers.
You and your familly are in mine.
rocky you are in mine. if you need anything just yell.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Hey man I know what it's like to lose a grandfather. I lost both of mine. Yeah it's hard but it's relieving to know that they are in a place without suffering. A place with Christ.
I'll pray for ya cuzz.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks